05 June 2020, 1pm
With various organisers, Swiss Athletics has fixed the dates of meetings in June and July. The fields of participants are coordinated by Swiss Athletics. They are:
- Saturday, 13 June: Langenthal (short runs, technical disciplines)
- Tuesday, 16 June: Wetzikon (1000/5000m)
- Saturday, 20 June: miles (various disciplines)
- Saturday, 27 June: Bern (various disciplines)
- Saturday, 27 June: Schaffhausen (jumps)
- Friday, 3 July: Lucerne
- Friday, 24 July: Bern
Registration for these meetings will be possible shortly. The July meetings in Lucerne and Bern are invitation meetings.
There are a variety of other events that are regularly published in the Swiss Athletics online competition calendar. The first of these will take place in Geneva on Wednesday 10 June followed by a meeting for the young talent categories in Wallisellen on Friday 12 June. Athletics is one of the first sports to launch its competitive season this summer.
Swiss Athletics will waive the entry fees and the fees for meeting approval for the organisers – as long as the rule applies that a maximum of 300 people are at the facility.